Reschedule Blog


Unfortunately, once again my group had problems with transportation to our filming location. We still aren't sure when we can begin filming because it can't start until everyone is on set. We are facing strict conditions as everyone is busy or struggling to get a ride to the apartments we are filming at. Due to the massive setback, we are currently facing my group will have to work even more efficiently when we eventually begin filming. Another problem we have is that we have a main character. Because of this, if the main character is unable to film, my group cant proceed. We wanted Jeni to be the main character for the film as I envisioned her being the best for the role, however, she has had many problems trying to film. My group is once again trying to schedule filming but it has been extremely difficult. We should be able to film late next week but I want to film sooner. Because we have no footage and film shot out yet, we are unfortunately unable to report and discuss how our filming went.

Comments